Current UPRECO Needs
Current needs include:
- It is difficult for students to afford tuition. Scholarships and financial aid are critical needs.
- Faculty pay. Professors are not always paid regularly, yet they continue to teach in hopes that the situation will improve.
- A new dormitory for women
- A new computer lab
- Medical care for the students and faculty
- Books and instructional equipment
- 4 new classrooms and 80 student desks
- The lack of water and electricity is a continuing problem
- Scholarships for pastoral internships
- Nutrition program at the Ndesha health center